As you may be aware, Service NSW is offering a Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant from $500 and $3,000 which open today, 1st of July, and close on the 16th of August 2020.
To be eligible for this grant, you must meet the following criteria as of 1 March 2020:
- Be a small business or a not-for-profit organisation based in NSW
- Have an ABN registered in NSW
- Have an annual turnover of more than $75,000 (a Business Activity Statement must be provided as evidence).
- Employ less than 20 full-time equivalent (FTE) staff (non-employing businesses can apply)
- Be able to report a payroll below the NSW 2019-2020 payroll tax threshold of $900,000
- Be in a highly impacted industry by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020. To confirm whether your industry is a highly impacted industry please see the list here.
- Have experienced at least a 30% decline in turnover from March to July 2020 compared to the equivalent period (of at least 2 weeks) in 2019
- Have costs associated with safely reopening or up-scaling your business from 1 July 2020. Some examples of eligible expenses can include advertising, cleaning products & services, staff training or fit-out changes.
Please note, if you have already received the COVID-19 Small Business Grant for $10,000, you are still eligible to apply for this Small Business Recovery grant.
If you believe you have met the above criteria, please lodge your online application here.
Should you have any queries regarding the above, please don’t hesitate to contact your 542 Account Manager.