If you want your business to work smarter and faster, cloud accounting software and specifically Xero is our recommendation.
Xero’s cloud based system will not only give you a better overview of your finances but will improve collaboration with your team. Guaranteed.
So what’ s this thing called the cloud?
Think about when you use Internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub.
Problems with traditional accounting software
- The data in the system isn’t up to date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This is not secure or reliable.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can’t access financial and customer details.
- It’s costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It’s expensive, difficult and time consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow.
This means that the cloud and accounting software are the perfect match
Five ways cloud software benefits your business
- You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time.
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team
- and advisors.
- Worry-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love.
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
- Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
- Work smarter with accessible data in the cloud
The beauty of Xero is the flexibility. You can run your business from work, home, or on the go. Be confident you have an up-to-date picture of how your business is doing, no matter where you are.
Interested in converting to Xero?
542 Partners a gold Xero Partners, which means we’ve converted over 500 clients to Xero. So what are you waiting for? Talk to us to arrange a time.
Love the blog? Subscribe to receive it fortnightly.
What do you think?
*The contents of this blog originally appeared on Xero.