We’re a diverse bunch here at 542 Partners. We’re more than just number crunchers. In fact, we’d go so far as to say that our people are the backbone of 542, and without our people, we simply just wouldn’t be.
There are unmistakable qualities 542 people share. Of course, there’s outstanding technical knowledge, but it goes beyond that. It’s the attitude, drive and willingness to go above and beyond to help our clients that really sets our people apart.
If we sound like we’re your kind of people, you might be the next one to join us.
Follow us on LinkedIn or browse our current roles below.
Our current roles
Part time receptionist
We’re seeking a Director of First Impressions. This opportunity will be ideal for a self-motivated receptionist who is keen to ensure the smooth running of our advisory firm and add real value to our exceptional client service.
At 542 Partners, we not only give our clients control of their financial management but we’re a source of information, advice and guidance – more than what you’ve come to expect from traditional accounting practices. We genuinely get a kick out of sharing our clients’ success and help them celebrate.
Hours: Monday to Friday / 9.00am to 3.00pm
• First point of contact for 542 clients
• Maintain Customer Relationship Management system
• Liaise with ATO and ASIC offices
• Liaise with clients by phone, in person and via written correspondence
• Enjoy direct client contract and adding real value and offering great client service
• General administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of reception
Qualities we are looking for:
• A can-do, positive attitude
• The ability to prioritise and work independently
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Administration of reception experience in a professional services environment
Our team works hard and plays hard in our relaxed working environment by Cronulla beach.
If this role sounds like you, please apply today.
*Email applications only. Strictly no recruiters or phone calls. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.